Hygger Aquarium 24/7 Submersible Led light Full Spectrum Fish Shrimp Tank 12 W
Premium 5050 & 2835 LED Beads
Hygger Submersible Aquarium Light features a super-bright 6500K white LEDs paired with the full-spectrum 2835 LED to emit bright light to bring out the colors of your fish and plant. It is ideal to use in fish-only tank and planted tank.
New upgrade by multiple installation methods
As a submersible aquarium light, it is a diving fish light that can be placed anywhere in the water in the tank and fixed under the fish tank cover. Otherwise, It can also be put into the water and used as an aquarium hidden fish tank light. This is waterproof and easy to clean and wipe and can be applied to various freshwater tanks and saltwater tanks. It is upgraded for safely sealed, IP68 waterproof, and a variety of usage methods now.
High-quality Light to Adjustable timer & brightness
The full spectrum fish tank Light is soft and the color rendering index is close to natural light, protecting eyes and fish, to refuse the discomfort caused by stroboscopic for fish and viewers. Using high-quality 2835 + 5050 model lamp beads, it has a long service life for at least 50,000 hours. Lighting time can be programmed to 6 H, 10 H and 12 H. Lighting mode can be adjusted from 1 to 9 stages(10%-25%-50%-75%-100%-75%-50%-25%-10%).
Default Mode and DIY Mode both available
1. Default Mode(24/7 Natural Mode):
Gradient Orange light (sunrise) from 6 am to 8 am;
Gradient White light from 8 am to 6 pm;
Gradient Blue light (moonlight) from 6 pm to 10:50 pm;
The 24/7 lighting aquarium lights are off in other time periods.
Please note that: The overall default time period can be delayed or advanced.
2. DIY Mode:
Full spectrum aquarium light also can change the time + brightness + color freely.
Setting time(TIMER key): 3 kinds of time, 6H, or 10H, or 12H;
Brightness(key): 5 kinds of brightness;
Color(ON-OFF/ M key): White, Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Orange, Cyan, Cycle Color.
Unpack the box and check that if the aquarium LED light and other accessories are included.
A. Place the tube in the proper position of the fish tank and fix it with suction cup.
B. Power on and turn on the switch.
Note: Even if it is damaged, no need to replace/throw away the whole light to avoid waste, just change the power adapter.
Use of Tips:
1. Please read the manual carefully before using and follow all instructions.
2. Please keep the switch away from water, the switch is not waterproof.
3. Please keep the light away from flammable items.
4. Please unplug the power before maintenance.
5. Please remember that the temperature range for the light is 23-113℉.
How to Program the Timer Lighting Mode (DIY Mode)?
Step 1. Press the M button to to choose the light color you want: white-red-blue-green-purple-yellow-cyan-Color Changing Loop
Step 2. Press M button twice, the light becomes 100% full-spectrum light.
Step 3. Press TIMER Key to select the lighting time: 6H, 10H, 12H, No timer.
(Note: Press Timer Key the light will turn on 8 seconds or so.)
Step 4. Press Up/Down Key to adjust the brightness 1 to 9 stages(10%-25%-50%-75%-100%-75%-50%-25%-10%).
Step 5. Press 24/7 Key to default settings – Sunrise-Daylight-Moonlight.
24 / 7 Mode (Natural Mode)
In this mode, the light slowly wakes up by emitting dim orange light at dawn, bright full spectrum light at the day, and blue light at night.
Once it is set up, the light will automatically turn on and off at the same time every day. The light color and intensity are fixed. The indicator light on the top of the hour points out the current time range.
You can press the 24/7 button once to choose 10:00, and the indicator light is green.
1. This 24/7 light mode work from 6:00 A.M to 10:50 P.M every day.
2. The timer is unable to be programmed from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
3. The aquarium light has no memory function. When the power is back on, the timer will restore to 6 am, and you have to reset the light.
4. Once the lighting mode is set up, the light will slowly ramp up and down in 15 minutes on the following day. You need to reprogram the light after power-off.
5. Lumen of each size of the light is: 6W: 609.8lm; 8W: 778.7lm; 10W: 962.4lm; 12W: 1117lm